A COVENTRY WAY
ASSOCIATION - AIMS
Aims of ACWA:
- To promote A Coventry Way (ACW) for the
benefit of the community as a Long Distance Path.
- To support local authorities in
maintaining ACW with working parties drawn from the
- To organise annually a walk that encourages all grades of
recreational walkers (including charity walkers) to get into the
countryside around Coventry. The event to include a
challenge section that would appeal to athletes as well as
- Encourage the use of public transport to
get into the countryside near to Coventry.
- To make available a reasonably priced and up to date copy of
ACW Guide Booklet.
To produce and make available copies of circular walks linked
- To introduce people to long distance walking and acquaint them with
the three other Long Distance Walks close to Coventry. (Centenary
Way, Heart of England Way and The Coventry - Oxford
- Encourage all users to abide by The Country Code.
- To raise sufficient funds/support/sponsorship to achieve the
aims noted above.
- Wherever possible on the Way, encourage
and support the local authorities in making access suitable for
wheelchairs and disabled horse riders.
To register your membership of ACWA and to receive quarterly
newsletter, please complete the Application
Form . Annual Fee is £3 per